Anne Phung Nguyen

Anne Phung Nguyen is my name and I'm a Vietnamese American Entrepreneur living in Orange County California. My amazing partner JP, and my happy-go-lucky Dad Henry are also part of our family. I am most well-known through my Instagram page, @annephung. In this blog, I will share my tale of highs, lows and everything in-between. My parents took my family to America in the year 1990 when I was just one-and-a half. I wouldn't be sharing my story to you now without my parents' efforts to work hard and make sacrifices. My parents were the source of my inspiration and I worked to be prosperous. I had a set plan for my life: college graduate land a corporate job, get married, buy a house and have kids. It was my idea of what it would take to be successful. But the reality of life changed my ideas. In 2013, I found it difficult to accept my job. Although the salary and the status was great however, I wasn't sure if the work was satisfying. Instead I felt that I was spending my time. I possessed a love of fitness and being social and helping others when I was navigating the new direction in my life. I found my calling in personal training. My business started in 2014, and I'll be celebrating seven years of growth in 2021. It's rare to meet an Asian woman working in this field. Within the field of coaching, I want to change the world through providing high-quality training that will aid others to become more healthy and happy. Additionally, I'm committed to supporting others so that they can reach the goals they set, pursue their dreams and live the life of your dreams. When I began my professional job, the passing of my mother was the greatest loss to me. She won her eight year battle with Scleroderma and is resting in Heaven as well as with me in my thoughts and heart always. The lessons of life are often hidden from us however they are very beneficial. The unexpected death that shaped me forever. It was a true blessing. I was given a second chance to experience life. When she passed away in the morning of Tet/Lunar New Year Day it was her time to start her new life, and also I was given a second chance at living the most happy, joyful and fulfilling life. As I enter the 30's I am more vibrant than I have ever. It is true that I live now and not just surviving like I was before. I share my life with you in hopes that you can resonate with my stories and thoughts for you to know that you are not the only one, to realize that you're beyond capable of anything that you can imagine. the fact that real love is there and therapy is a necessity and normal to be healthy is truly the most valuable asset. It is my prayer that you live life to the highest level and not have regrets about the final hours of your life. Death is our only guarantee in the world.

 Anne Phung Nguyen  Anne Phung  Anne  Nguyen  Phung Nguyen  Anne Phung  Anne Parillaud

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Madhuri Dixit

Aalia Oursbourn